Royce 5’9″ prepares for the release of “The Allegory”, his newest full studio offering following the sensational “Book of Ryan”, with a controversial visual for “Overcomer,” featuring Shady/Griselda Records’ own WestSide Gunn, directed by Cricket.
The powerful and artful track questions the decisions we make in life and the repercussions that follow. “The Allegory” will be available on February 21, 2020 via eOne/Heaven Studios, Inc.
At the same time, Royce is featured on three tracks from Eminem’s surprise release of “Music To Be Murdered By”. He appears on “Yah Yah,” featuring Black Thought, Q-Tip and Denaun Porter, “You Gon’ Learn,” featuring White Gold and “I Will,” featuring Slaughterhouse members KXNG Crooked and Joell Ortiz. With Em, his partner in rhyme, Royce adds to his production arsenal on the controversial lead single, “Darkness” and “You Gon’ Learn.”
The thought-provoking single “Overcomer” is the follow up to “Black Savage” which was released in November and features Sy Ari Da Kid, White Gold, CyHi The Prynce & T.I.
- Mr. Grace (Intro)
- Dope Man f. Emanny & Cedric The Entertainer
- I Don’t Age
- Pendulum’ f. Ashley Sorrell
- I Play Forever f. Grafh
- Ice Cream (Interlude)
- On The Block f. Oswin Benjamin & DJ Premier
- Generation Is Broken
- Overcomer f. WestSide Gunn
- Mrs. Grace (Interlude)
- Thou Shall f. Kid Vishis
- FUBU f. Conway The Machine
- A Black Man Favorite Shoe (Skit)
- Upside Down f. Ashley Sorrell & Benny The Butcher
- Perspective (Skit)
- Tricked f. KXNG Crooked
- Black People In America
- Black Savage f. Sy Ari Da Kid, White Gold, CyHi The Prynce & T.I.
- Rhinestone Doo Rag
- Young World f. Vince Staples & G Perico
- My People Free f. Ashley Sorrell
- Hero f. White Gold